Thursday, April 26, 2012

2012 First Round Thoughts





As is always the case I come away from the first round thinking how well some teams did, and how poorly some others did. this year, I am most surprised at how much talent is still going to be there early tomorrow. Courtney Upshaw fell, and I found that surprising. Also, the lack of interest in the o-line surprised me. Guys like Cordy Glenn, Jonathan Martin, and Peter Konz will all get pick by some very luck teams tomorrow. Alshon Jeffery, Stephen Hill, and Ruben Randall will help fill out wide receiving corps tomorrow.

I am very excited to see how things will play out as teams that traded down to add assets will have a lot of options.

Thanks all for reading. I will post a recap of tomorrow, late tomorrow night or on Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment